WELCOME TO MOROCCO
Morocco forms the Northwestern shoulder of the African Continent, and its a melting point of Arabian and European culture influences. This exotic blend gives Morocco a unique identity with no other country like it in the world. The country has huge diversity found within the astonishing and bustling city of Marrakech, beach side towns of Essaouira, the Sahara Deserts and breathtaking beautiful Atlas mountains. Morocco is also embraced with a rich historical and cultural scenes such as the Fez, Casablanca and Rabat.
THINGS TO DO
- Visit the Souks of Marrakech and Rabat
- Browse and enjoy the masterful handiwork arts such as the colourful kilims and geometric berber rugs.
- Relax in the aromatic pampering Spas.
- Try kite boarding and windsurfing in beautiful Essarria.
- Bounce and slide your way through the desert.